Monday, November 23, 2009

Review: Beautiful Dead - Arizona

I've just posted my review of Beautiful Dead (2) - Arizona by Eden Maguire over on my teenage blog.

This is a teenage crime/romance/supernatural mixture which I enjoyed. If you watch CSI you won't be too impressed with the book's medical examiner immediately classifying a death as suicide when there are multiple abrasions on the body, but that's from an adult's perspective rather than a teenager's I think.

My review can be found here.

My review of Book 1, Jonas, is here.

Win a copy of Arizona, here (ends 30 November 2009, UK only)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hiya


just registered and put on my todo list


hopefully this is just what im looking for, looks like i have a lot to read.

Anonymous said...

pretty cool stuff here thank you!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi , I am new. Better had say howdy.

see you around and Thanks alot (sorry if the wrong thread to put this post)

Anonymous said...

HI, I just joined this community. I m from india. I like this forum.......hope to learn lot of things here ;-)