Monday, August 04, 2008

Publishing Deal - James Twining

From The Bookseller:
HarperFiction has signed a new two-book deal with The Double Eagle author James Twining for a “good six figure sum”. Editorial director Wayne Brookes bought UK and Commonwealth rights, including Canada, from Jonathan Lloyd at Curtis Brown. The books, as yet untitled, will be published in 2010 and 2011.

“I’m very excited to be carrying on my fabulous relationship with James,” said Brookes. “From the moment I read the first words of The Double Eagle, I have been enthralled and entertained by the adventures of former art thief Tom Kirk, and now I have two more to get my teeth into. James was the first author I acquired for Harper Fiction and I can’t imagine a year without the escapades of Tom Kirk.”
(James Twining's bibliography)

No comments: