Sunday, December 23, 2012

Happy Christmas 2012

The daily posts of favourite discoveries of 2012 by the Euro Crime review team will continue in the New Year. I'm signing off for a couple of weeks now.

Firstly I must give my thanks to my lovely reviewers and the readers of this blog and website.

Thank you for the comments both on the blog and privately regarding Maxine. There will be a site set up by the family where we can share our memories, and I'll post the link when I get it. I'm sure she'd love this picture of Foxy in complete relaxation. And I hope your festive break is similar.


5 comments:

Amanda Gillies said...

Have a happy Christmas Karen. Enjoy the break!!
Amanda x

chessbibliophile said...

Wonderful stuff-bibliophile

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

Merry Christmas and all the best for 2013! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see Foxy doing his cat-isthenics and taking a catnap
for the holidays.

Happy holidays and wishes for great crime fiction and blogging in 2013.

Minnie said...

I am so sorry to read the news of Maxine/Petrona.
She was one of the greats in blogging, right at the top in a field with very fierce competition.
And it was always clear from your blog how close you were to her: my sympathies to you, Karen.