Tuesday, June 16, 2009

OT: I've set up a new blog

So as not to dilute the Euro Crime blog any further with more off topic postings, I've set up a blog called (tentatively) Teenage Fiction for All Ages (though the blog url is readingteenagefiction.blogspot.com) where I can post about the teenage (YA) books I've been reading recently. I shall copy a few older posts off this blog but then it will be new stuff. I don't think it will be updated as often as this one and cats and Doctor Who will still figure from time to time on this blog :).

6 comments:

Uriah Robinson said...

As long as your beautiful cat photos will still be on this blog I will be happy. :0)

Dorte H said...

Norman stole my line! LOL

Karen (Euro Crime) said...

Never fear! Youngest beautiful cat is obsessed with catching frogs. Fortunately he loses interest when they play dead. We've rescued 4 so far in 3 days.

Anonymous said...

Yes, definitely keep the cats!

Paul Bishop said...

VERY COOL! LOVE THE NEW BLOG AND LOOK FORWARD TO KEEPING UP WITH IT. SOME OF THE BEST WRITING TODAY IS HAPPENING IN TEEN FICTION.

Karen (Euro Crime) said...

Many thanks bish8, most kind. It's a nice change for me after 20+ years of reading crime fiction.