Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Scandinavian Crime/Mystery novels coming out in 2008

Currently there's quite a bit of buzz on the mailing lists I'm on about my current read - The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson. By all accounts so far, it could be a rival for Vargas for the International Dagger.

I've put a couple of lists together on amazon for new Scandinavian crime novels coming out in 2008. One is for amazon.com and one for amazon.co.uk. They are slightly different due to books coming out earlier in one country than another.

New Scandinavian Crime/Mystery Novels (amazon.com)

Forthcoming Scandinavian Crime Novels (amazon.co.uk)

3 comments:

Ali Karim said...

Karen -

THE GIRL WITH THE DRAGON TATTOO BY STIEG LARSSON is one of the best books I've read for a long long time!

Ali

Uriah Robinson said...

Thanks Karen. My credit card fainted when it saw your list of must have books.

Karen (Euro Crime) said...

Yes, lots of good stuff next year. The Stieg Larsson is shaping up nicely but due to its size it's an 'at home' book rather than 'commute' book so progress is a bit slower than I'd like :-).