Wednesday, April 11, 2012

DVD News: Those Who Kill

I confess I have this series stored on my Sky+ box, along with Borgen, Braquo and Montalbano!

It's recently been released on DVD, at around £18 online.

Criminal commissioner Katrina Ries Jensen and legal psychiatrist Thomas Schaeffer are part of a unique police unit investigating a series of gruesome serial killings.. In each case they face dangerous threats in the race to uncover the bizarre motives and patterns of the killer. Only once they have an understanding of the victims and of the killer's psychology can they hope to catch him.

Based on an original idea by best-selling Danish crime novelist Elsebeth Egholm, Those Who Kill is a gripping crime thriller that will keep you guessing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Karen - I guess one couldn't call this TBR.. how about TBW? Yeah, I'll put it on my TBW list :-)