Sunday, April 05, 2009

OT: Freema Agyeman interview at Digital Spy

Digital Spy interviews Freema Agyeman mainly about Law & Order but also slips in a question about Doctor Who:
Are you looking forward to returning to Doctor Who?
"You leapt in there with that one! Well, actually, I'm on my way to do a voiceover for a Doctor Who audio book! You never quite leave when you're in that – the connection maintains all the way through. But in terms of when I'm going back to Cardiff - it might be thirty years time! I don't know when that's going to be."
I'm assuming the audio book in question is The Story of Martha which is to be released on 4 June. She has previously recorded The Pirate Loop, Wetworld and The Last Dodo.

I have an amazon list of audio books released since 2008 for (new) Doctor Who, Torchwood and The Sarah Jane Adventures.

No comments: