Thursday, April 23, 2009

London Book Fair Haul 2009

Yesterday was my third annual visit to the London Book Fair. The two previous years, I'd been on a Monday. Wednesday was much quieter than the two other visits and unfortunately several publishers had run out of catalogues but I suppose they were slightly more willing to give out some display books (Quercus, Allison & Busby),

The haul can be seen below (click on the photo to get a better look):

Last year's stash can be seen here.

I'll be working my way through the catalogues I did get and I expect the future releases pages to be soon bursting with new titles for the latter part of the year.

As well as acquiring all the publications, the trip also allowed me to catch up with the ladies from It's a Crime! and Petrona.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a lovely afternoon out, Karen - thanks for taking the time from your hectic schedule. Impressive picture, even though there may not have been much left, you seemed to cream off some good material!
Looking forward to hearing all the news about upcoming titles in due course.
Thanks again - sorry your journey back was delayed.

Danielle said...

Lovely haul. I used to work in a bookstore and always enjoyed looking through all the publishers catalogs--I miss that more than anything! (Except getting a discount on books perhaps).