Geoff Jones's favourite reads of 2013
A difficult choice as there were quite a few contenders. Those that just missed out includes Elly Griffiths - The Crossing Places, J. Sydney Jones - Ruin Value, Anya Lipska - Where the Devil Can’t Go, Liam McIlvanney - All The Colours of the Town, Stella Rimington - The Geneva Trap and Ann Cleeves - Raven Black.
1. Robert Goddard - The Ways of the World
2. Jo Nesbo - Phantom tr. Don Bartlett
3. Michael Russell - The City of Strangers
4. Gordon Ferris - Pilgrim Soul
5. Danny Miller - The Gilded Edge