Amanda Gillies's favourite reads of 2015
In numerical order:
1. The Fifth Gospel by Ian Caldwell
2. The Jump by Doug Johnstone
3. Beyond the Rage by Michael J Malone
4. The Paris Architect by Charles Belfoure
5. Blood Axe by Leigh Russell
2015 was another amazing year for books and reviewing. Thanks to Karen for having me along for another year – my ninth, I believe. As usual, this list was very difficult to compile but my Top Five are all outstanding books that I loved from start to finish. Some had me laughing, others sobbing, but they were all compelling reading and an utter joy to review. My Number One choice – The Fifth Gospel - is a beautiful story and if you haven’t read it yet then you must do so soon.