Monday, February 28, 2011

OT: Castle Season 3

Great news today for UK Castle fans like me. The third season will begin on Alibi on 9 March at 9pm. Here's a sneak peak:



Castle is similar to The Mentalist but more light-hearted.

Synopsis from wikipedia:
Castle follows Nathan Fillion as Richard Castle, a famous mystery novelist who has killed off his main character in his book series and has writer's block. He is called in to help the NYPD solve a copy-cat murder based on one of his novels. Stana Katic co-stars as Detective Kate Beckett. Castle, who becomes interested in Beckett as a potential character for a new book series, uses his connections at the mayor's office and receives permission to continue accompanying Beckett while investigating cases. Castle decides to use Beckett as the model for the main character of his next book series starring "Nikki Heat". Beckett, an avid reader of Castle's books, initially disapproves of having Castle shadow her on her cases, but later warms up and recognizes Castle as a useful resource in solving crimes.


The books Rick Castle is writing in show have also been published: Heat Wave and Naked Heat.

3 comments:

Bernadette said...

This is not a 'must see' show for me but if I am home I will watch - I like the humour of it. Have you read either of the books Karen? Usually TV tie-in books are pretty woeful but sometimes there are miracles :)

Karen (Euro Crime) said...

I've read the first book and liked it enough to buy an e-copy of the second (not read that yet though). The characters in the books are modelled on the police team inc Rook the writer!

Watch Castle Season 3 said...

Castle TV series has been my favorite series so far. I like the story episode and it keeps me excited me once there's a mystery case that really so intriguing. So love this TV show.