Tuesday, May 03, 2022

Update Week 18

I haven't got much to write about that's relevant to British/European crime this week. As you may have seen in my earlier update posts, I've been reading the Heartstopper graphic novels by Alice Oseman. 

I've now watched (and loved) the series on Netflix and last week I also read the related novels and novellas: Solitaire, This Winter and Nick and Charlie. I have Radio Silence and Loveless on my tbr. We are doing a display on Teen Self Esteem this month so I'm having a look at these with that in mind, as well as for my own enjoyment.

I forgot to mention last time that I'm watching Only Murders in the Building on Disney+. I have two episodes left. I love Steve Martin who is responsible for some of my favourite films: Roxanne, The Man with two Brains and All of Me.



No comments: