11. Germany: Jakob Arjouni (Featured: Mrs Peabody (see her article on Kemal Kayankaya here, also interviewed: Esmaham Aykol)The bibliographical links for the first five episodes are here and week two's are here. Alternatively see all posts tagged as Foreign Bodies.
12. Scotland: Ian Rankin [Mentioned: Andrea Camilleri; Interviewed: Ann Cleeves]
13. Sweden: Henning Mankell, Stieg Larsson [Interviewed: Liza Marklund, Camilla Lackberg, Kenneth Branagh; Mentioned: Andrea Camilleri, Ian Rankin, Maj Sjowall and Per Wahloo, Arthur Conan Doyle]
14. Norway: Jo Nesbo (parts of the interview came from his Harrogate event) [Also interviewed: Gunnar Staalesen]
15. Russia: Boris Akunin [Mentioned: Agatha Christie, Arthur Conan Doyle, Georges Simenon, Martin Cruz Smith, Robert Harris's Archangel, Tom Rob Smith, Antonio Hill; Interviewed: Ian Rankin, Andrey Kurkov]
The podcasts/programmes can be listened to/downloaded for another few days at Radio 4's Foreign Bodies website.
Many more bibliographies (by nationality) can be found via the Euro Crime Books page.