Sunday, May 03, 2009

News page updated

I mentioned a couple of weeks ago that I was testing using FriendFeed as a way of keeping the News page listing up to date in a much more timely manner. FriendFeed has been reorganised this week but I'm getting to grips with the changes! I've just added links to the latest reviews - there's been a bit of a dearth of reviews in the main UK papers (thank goodness for blogs and review websites). I've also included links to an interview with Matt Hilton and Mike Ripley's appreciation of H R F Keating.

Click on the links on the FriendFeed Euro Crime News page.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been checking out the FF Euro Crime news group page since you began trying it out, Karen, and I'm finding it a really good way to read lots of articles that I probably would have missed before. I don't think the new FF layout is an improvement but I expect we'll get used to it. Well done for creating this group - much appreciated by me!

Dorte H said...

I am not exactly thrilled about the new friendfeed yet, but I will be there, before or later. Just too busy to do anything but zapping around in the blogosphere right now.