Sunday, September 30, 2007

Spartapuss update

Back in April I mentioned the Spartapuss series set in "an ancient Rome ruled by cats". The author has recently posted the following comment on that post:
Hi all - hope you do enjoy my books - I had a great time writing them and I hope that shines through. I can't claim to be a huge expert in the history - just an interested amateur. My two main sources were Tacitus and Suetonious - which are the big hitters of Julio Clawdian history. Like Suetonious I guess that I don't want to let history get in the way of a good story! If these books can get kids into history (and the classics) in a fun way then that can't be a bad thing.

I'm always really interested in reader feedback so do feel free to drop me a line via the mogzilla website www.mogzilla.co.uk. I'm currently working on the fourth in the series - which is called Boudicat. But lots of research needed... better get back to it.
All the best

Robin

No comments: