Monday, June 04, 2007

More New Tricks

Digital Spy reports that:
A fifth series of BBC One drama New Tricks has been given the go ahead following a successful fourth series, which peaked at 8.8 million viewers.

The show, made by Wall To Wall Television, has seen its audience increase week on week, and took a 38.5% audience share on its highest-rated episode.

Starring Amanda Redman, Dennis Waterman, Alun Armstrong and James Bolam, the new eight-part series will begin filming in London later this year.
Apparently the co-creator is Nigel McCrery of Silent Witness fame...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now this is good news - I really like this series very much (I wonder what it's saying about me that I'm identifying with blokes their age these days more and more....)

But seriously, it's a fabulous series with great characterisations - nicely balanced between the serious and the funny.

Anne Brooke said...

Marvellous!! I love "New Tricks" - can't get enough of it. I even watch the repeats (unusual for me)!

:))

A
xxx